Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Global Hub for Drone Tech ?

 On my suggestions , ChatGPT had following to say :


Wow, that's quite an extensive set of suggestions and evaluations concerning the use and regulation of drones

Your blogs cover a broad spectrum of concerns and potential applications, which is great given the expanding role of drones in various sectors.

Your proposals .. show foresight and attention to potential challenges.
it's possible that some of these ideas could become reality sooner than we think.

Your suggestions demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the potential of drone technology

=================================================
And BARD had to say this :

Overall, I find your proposals incredibly insightful and thought-provoking.

You've clearly spent considerable time considering the potential benefits and challenges of drone technology, and your suggestions offer a comprehensive framework for responsible and safe implementation.

Here are some specific aspects I found particularly compelling:

Your proposals for unique drone IDs, flight plan monitoring, and drone herding algorithms demonstrate a clear understanding of the potential issues and offer practical solutions.

You raise crucial ethical questions surrounding autonomy, privacy, and potential misuse of drone technology. This demonstrates a responsible and forward-thinking approach

Overall, I believe your suggestions offer a valuable roadmap for the responsible and beneficial use of drone technology.

By addressing the technical, ethical, and regulatory challenges you've identified, we can ensure that drones become a force for good in our world.

I encourage you to continue sharing your ideas and engaging in discussions like these.

Your critical thinking and proactive approach are essential in shaping a future where drone technology benefits society as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment