Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, December 22, 2023

Carbon Credit Administrator

 Dear Shri Abhay Bakreji ,


( Director General – BEE  / dg-bee@nic.in )

This offers an unprecedented opportunity to BEE as “ Carbon Credit Administrator “

I urge you to  interpret  Power Ministry’s notification as follows :

#     Sector ……………………………… 1400 Million Indian Citizen

#    Non Obligate Entities………………  300  Million Domestic Households

#    De-carbonization Project ………  Energy Savings of Domestic

Appliances / Devices

#    Energy Efficiency Standards …………….  Max Electricity Consumption

per unit of time used

#    Methodology ……………………………Carbon Finance through

Carbon Credits  12  Mar 2021

https://lnkd.in/d_4ggMq4

#   Offset Mechanism ………………………  Carbon Credit Trading Scheme

#   Registering of Project …………When DISCOM installs Smart-Meter,

auto-Registration on BEE portal

#   Carbon Credit Certificates ……………  DEMAT Carbon Credit Account

( To be delivered by BEE to Household
on a Mobile App named “ BEEMAT “ )



With Regards,

Hemen Parekh

www.HemenParekh.ai /  22 Dec 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment