Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Congratulations , Smt. Rekha Koita

 Congratulations , Smt. Rekha Koita 

 
( Director . Koita Foundation ) :
---------------------------------
Context :

BANMALI has a sister named NuTree

 https://lnkd.in/dv3PxRxf
=======================

For launch of your Mobile App, NuTree
 
In this context, you might like to look up my following suggestion for a similar mobile App, which I called ,

 BANMALI (Ban Malnutrition in India ), sent as email to our Cabinet Ministers :

Ø  Saving 1.2 million Kids  ………………………………….[  29 June 2016  ]

https://lnkd.in/fgy5UiK
-------------------------------------------------
 
Which I followed up with following e-mails :
 

A Mobile App named " BANMALI "……………….. [ 15 Sept 2016 ]

BANMALI is the TOTAL SOLUTION ………………….[ 14 Nov 2016 ]

Can Akshay Patra Banish Malnutrition ? ………….[ 05 June 2017 ]

Thank You Madam Maneka Gandhiji ………………..[ 21 Dec 2018 ]

BANMALI arrives : Named as Poshan Tracker………[ 17 Apr 2021 ]
 
Thank You, Smt Smriti Iraniji ……………………………… [  08 Nov 2021 ]


There are no Starvation Deaths ? ………………………  [19  Jan  2022  ]

=====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment