Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Delhi's Mundka Fire News Updates: Building had single entry-exit point, no fire NOC; civic body seeks report ( 12 May 2022 )

 Delhi's Mundka Fire News Updates: Building had single entry-exit point, no fire NOC; civic body seeks report ( 12 May 2022 )


https://lnkd.in/dtZGheAr
==========================
Dear Cabinet Ministers / State Chief Ministers :

such fire tragedies claiming hundreds of innocent lives, have been a regular feature in our cities, for decades

Invariably , FIRE DEPARTMENT Chiefs of the relevant City Area, have closed their eyes to the horrifying " fire-prone " conditions of the concerned premises

This despite them having power to close down / shut down the premises until all Safety Measures ( as per law ) , are in place

The only way to stop this " Collusion " between those criminal building-owners and those " derelict " Fire Chiefs, is to IMMEDIARELY enact :

Needed : a Service Liability Act [ 12 JUNE 2019 ]

https://lnkd.in/didSb3hR

=================================

No comments:

Post a Comment