Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, May 1, 2022

The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) has issued a consultation paper on issues related to the new regulatory framework for broadcasting and cable services. The regulatory body has invited stakeholders to express their written comments on the issues in the consultation paper by 30 May and counter comments by 6 June....

 The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) has issued a consultation paper on issues related to the new regulatory framework for broadcasting and cable services. The regulatory body has invited stakeholders to express their written comments on the issues in the consultation paper by 30 May and counter comments by 6 June....


https://lnkd.in/dsCZpKxJ

-------------------------------------------------------------

Before sending in their comments, stakeholders may want to look up :

Thank You , Shri R S Sharmaji [ 24 Jan 2019 ]

https://lnkd.in/fVBPBa5

-------------------------------------------------

TRAI : Taming of the TV Tycoons ? [ 27 Jan 2019 ]

https://lnkd.in/fEUafWi

====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment