Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, May 1, 2022

If DEPA = Foundation , then SARAL = Superstructure

 If DEPA = Foundation , then SARAL = Superstructure


https://lnkd.in/d4z8JhvA

My suggestion ( SARAL), will enable each Indian Social Media User ( 700 Million ) to get from Media , each month, Rs 30,000 by way of DATA MONETIZATION-COMPENSATION

DEPA makes this possible

Ball is in the court of Shri Ashwini vaishnawji - Shri Rajeev Chandrasekharji ( MeITY )

I hope they will put the INTEREST of Social Media Users FIRST , before worrying about the BIG TECH

===================================

No comments:

Post a Comment