Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Getting Closer : Battery-powered Electric Cooker

 Getting Closer : Battery-powered Electric Cooker


https://lnkd.in/dJBHqPHF

We are getting one step closer to BATTERY powered ELECTRIC STOVE - to replace LPG powered GAS STOVES

Provided PM Shri Modiji sets a target for Ministry of Renewable Energy, Shri R K Singhji
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Shri R K Singhji  { Miister – MNRE }:
 
I urge you to get a panel of technical experts to examine / evaluate the suitability of the innovative BATTERIES described below, for pairing with Electric Stoves 
 and
 to replace LPG + Gas Stoves – especially the Power-Blox's  PBX-200 , which can be charged by a portable solar panels
 
 
Implementation of this innovative technology will simultaneously solve the following problems :

 
#   India is currently facing a huge power shortage . To overcome this

shortage, coal-based power plants are being revived with a

vengeance.
   
     Whereas everyone agrees that we have no IMMEDIATE alternative

to fossil fuel, in the long term this will make matters worse as far

as our CARBON REDUCTION targets are concerned
   
     
 
#   Due to prolonged war in Ukraine, international prices of all types

of petroleum gases are rising rapidly.
   
     Even if we succeed in sourcing LPG from mid-east, we will have to

fork-out huge amount of foreign exchange
 
   ========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment