Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, May 1, 2022

We need to allow for commercialization of data: Kris Gopalakrishnan

 We need to allow for commercialization of data: Kris Gopalakrishnan

 ( 22 March 2022 )
-------------------------

https://lnkd.in/dbzmqsmz

==============

Extract :

The govt's Open Data Policy, which recommends MONETIZATION of DATA, must be encouraged, and the country needs to allow for COMMERCIALIZATION of data, S Gopalkrishnan, told ET

Since the Legal Framework around data is evolving, India must provide LEADERSHIP to balance PRIVATE and PUBLIC interests and spur ECONOMIC ACTIVITY around data, Gopalkrishnan said

While minimally processed data sets shall be made freely available, detailed data sets that have undergone value addition, transformation and qualify for MONETISATION , may be priced appropriately, it said

On large companies being apprehensive about DATA LOCALISATION norms under the Data Protection Bill, Gopalkrishnan said, 
"  data about Indians belong to Indians and the ECONOMIC BENEFITS from this, MUST accrue to Indians " 

=================================

Thanks Shri Gopalkrishnanji,

For supporting :

If DEPA = Foundation , then SARAL = Superstructure

https://lnkd.in/daiMhRTj

=====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment