Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, May 2, 2022

Dear Stephane,

 Dear Stephane,


As far as use of batteries in Electric Vehicles is concerned, there are strong vested interests by manufactureres of Lithium-ion Batteries, who have sunk BILLIONS of dollars in plants

It will take some bold NEW-COMER EV manufacturer to incorporate your Alu Air batteries in his commercial manufacture, before the rest of the EV industry gets convinced about the superiority of Al Air

In the meantime, you have to continue to plead your case and educate the POLICY MAKERS in governments around the World , through a sustained campaign

You could also consider trying the type of DEMONSTRATION that Kardinia Energy ( info@kardiniaEnergy.com ) CEO , Anthony Lehmont has just launched to by driving a TESLA ev around Australia ( 12,000 Km ) , entirely charged by PRINTED SOLAR PANELS ( flexible too ) developed by them !

The whole World is anxiously watching the outcome of their experiment, which, if it succeeds, will make SOLID CRYSTALINE PV panels , obsolete !

How about modifying a EV by replacing its Lithium-ion battery with YOUR alu-air battery and driving down to MUMBAI
In India, I believe, TATA are already testing Alu Batteries

No comments:

Post a Comment