Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Dear Shri Amitbhai

 Dear Shri Amitbhai,


---------------------
Context :
Thank You, Shri Amitbhai
https://lnkd.in/dXft6wqr
--------------------------
 
Thank you once again for considering  to implement my suggestions in respect of e-CENSUS
 
 
Besides helping our Policy Makers to come up with appropriate Social Benefit / e-Governance reforms on an on-going basis,

public / transparent / instant / anonymized / aggregated, 

DATA ANALYTICS '

derived from e- CENSUS will make our political debates meaningful / relevant ( including question-answers in Lok Sabha )
 
 
In a nutshell, e-CENSUS will empower the ordinary citizen
 
A word of caution :

I presume that filling up e-CENSUS form using one’s mobile, will be a completely VOLUNTARY process


Unless offered VERY POWERFUL INCENTIVES, this is not going to happen !  Very few will “ volunteer “  !

 
Govt has allotted Rs 12,000 crore for Census exercise. This is “ out of pocket “ expense ( payments to Enumerators ) .

It does NOT take into account the cost of BILLIONS of MAN-HOURS required to complete the process, spread over an entire year

I strongly urge you to announce a MOTIVATOR REWARD Scheme as explained in detail at :


Ø  e-ShramCard : Will it be an Easy Card ?.................. [ 25 Aug 2021 ]

https://lnkd.in/ecJabTSx

 
You also said :
……..” the new software will have multi-dimensional uses “


Please consider morphing e-CENSUS database into :
  

SARAL ( Single  Authentic  Registration for Anywhere  Login )….[ 10 Feb 2019 ] 
 https://lnkd.in/fruaZJ8

======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment