Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Google Knows Everything [ 23 Aug 2022 ]

 Google Knows Everything [ 23 Aug 2022 ]


https://lnkd.in/gyH9e-MG

=================================

Dear Shri Ashwini Vaishnawji - Shri Rajeev Chandrasekharji ,

You are ready with DIGITAL INDIA ACT ( DIA ) which is intended to replace proposed Data Protection Act

Govt has been working on this for almost 4 years

But, by the time you got draft for DIA ready, technology has advanced so fast - and so far - that , even DIA could , well be a " STILL - BORN BABY " !

You are about to invite " COMMENTS - SUGGESTIONS - VIEWS " on draft DIA , from all " Stakeholders "

I am a " Concerned Stakeholder " . My interest is to ensure that any proposed LAW , must be " IMPLEMENTABLE " - and must not lead to unending LITIGATIONS , without any benefit to Govt ( as far as question of NATIONAL SECURITY goes ) , or to ordinary citizen who gets NO COMPENSATION for BIG TECH using / selling his personal - private data

Pl treat this email as my VIEWS

Regards,

hemen parekh

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

24 Aug 2022

===========================

No comments:

Post a Comment