Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Which is that “ Parking Space “ for my car ?

 Which is that “ Parking Space “ for my car ?


 https://lnkd.in/d4Xjea66
======================================

If my suggestion gets implemented BMC’s annual “ Parking fees

Revenue “ could well work out as follows :


#  Simplifying Assumptions :

Ø  No of Vehicles parked on streets…………………… 30 lakh

Ø  Average parking fees / vehicle / hour ……………Rs 40

Ø  Average no of hours parked / day…………………..10

Ø  Ave collection / vehicle / day………………………….Rs 400

Ø  Total collection for 30 lakh vehicle / day……… Rs 400 x 30 lakh =

Rs 12000 lakh 

                                    ( Rs 120 cr )

Ø  Total collection for year …………………………………Rs 120 Cr x 365

= Rs 43,800 Crore  
 
If MPA has any doubts about the feasibility of my suggestion, let
them consult Shri Nitin Gadkariji


It is even possible that, upon receiving this e-mail, Shri Gadkariji

might , on his own, phone Prachi Merchant and offer all technology

– administrative help to implement my suggestion




You see, he would love BMC / MPA to “ succeed “ so that he can

motivate Municipalities all  over the country !

=======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment