Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Govt might dangle $500mn sops to develop ‘niche’ batteries

 Govt might dangle $500mn sops to develop ‘niche’ batteries


https://lnkd.in/dCxgmgPp



The government plans to offer production-linked sops worth around $500 million to develop ‘niche’ batteries to achieve climate goals and cut reliance on fossil fuel imports, two people in the know of the developments said.

========================================

I urge the Officers concerned with framing of this PLI scheme to consider :

Topmost Candidate for PLI ? [ 18 Jan 2022 ]

https://lnkd.in/dua4dYhC

==========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment