Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, September 1, 2022

MIT’s New Battery Will Change The World / Medium / 28 Aug 2022

 MIT’s New Battery Will Change The World / Medium / 28 Aug 2022


https://lnkd.in/dVYDrz8p

==================================

Dear Shri R K Singhji ,

I urge you to talk to MIT scientists concerned with this innovation , to find out if this RADICALLY DIFFERENT battery can be used to power Electric Solar Cooker developed by IOC, a few months ago

To know why this can revolutionize our Energy Equation, please read :

My Solar Cooker dream about to materialise ? [ 07 July 2022 ]

https://lnkd.in/dDnv4CwA

=====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment