Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Heal in India

 Heal in India

https://lnkd.in/dNUhVtkt

=====================================

Dear Shri Mansukh Mandaviyaji,
 
 
Congratulations on this long over-due initiative .
 
Your proposed portal should not just remain an exhaustive DATA-BASE of :
 
#  Doctors  
 
#  Hospitals ( Allopathic – Ayurvedic  -  Homeopathic etc )  
 
#  Charges for various “ treatments / procedures “ etc.,  
 
BUT
 
#  should enable booking / online payments / progress reports ( only viewable by
  relatives authorized explicitly for viewing / including CCTV observations )
 
 #  Feedback – Rating by patients
 
#  Nearby facilities for staying ( for persons accompanying the patients )
 
 
I strongly urge you to convince ONDC ( Online Network of Digital Commerce ) CEO , Shri Koshy to explore linking of this portal with ONDC
 
 
Please do grant FREE access to these databases / searches , for anyone without having to login
 =====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment