Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Need of the Future ? No, need of NOW !

 Need of the Future ? No, need of NOW !


 https://lnkd.in/dMdfM7y2

=======================

Dear Shri Narendrabhai,
 
You have repeatedly stressed the need for :
 
#  Self Employment vs Paid Employment

#  Job Creators working from home vs Job Seekers working from
offices /  factories
  
#  Using latest Technologies to Empower the Unemployed

#  Making India the SKILL CAPITAL of the World – a Global Leader
 
However the rate at which this matter of “ LABOUR LAW REFORMS “

is moving at a snail’s pace, millions of unemployed citizen ( which

include a great majority of our WOMEN ), are filling frustrated




They are wondering :

#  Among the beaurocracy, is there an awareness that we are sitting
on a TIME   BOMB ?
  
#  Do these Govt officers think that we, in India, can escape the

consequence of COVID / Ukrane war, as a  result of which,

economies of most countries have  slowed down / getting worse ?
   
  
  
   
#  Are they trying to hide their heads under sand , thinking that the

storm will go away ?
  

#  Is there a lack of POLITICAL WILL to implement my following 7 YEAR old  REFORMS ? :
 
  
 

Ø  " BACK FACTORY " OF THE WORLD ? …….[ 09  Sept  2015  ]

https://lnkd.in/fmz6jHJ


 

Ø  A NEW ECONOMIC ORDER ? aka " Start Up Act - 2015 "[ 12  Sept  2015 ]

https://lnkd.in/ekEfABk

=======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment