Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, September 1, 2022

How about asking URBAN poor ?

 How about asking URBAN poor ?


 https://lnkd.in/dgCPA79M

==================================

Dear MLA ( Shiv Sena ) Shri PratapRao Jadhavji :

prataprao.jadhav@sansad.nic.in /  jadhavprataprao25@gmail.com  }
 


Thanks for incorporating my following suggestion in the Report submitted by the House Panel on MGNREGA , headed by you :

-----------------------------------

The daily wages payable , must be the “ Minimum Wage “ at the

start of each Skill level grade and periodically revised upward,

depending upon CPI
       
 
              
 Number of “ Guaranteed Days of Work Employment / year “ should be :
 
        #  Rural Areas ………….. 300 days ( up from current 100 days )
 
         #  Urban Areas :
 
                   Class II towns ………………… 200 days
 
                    Class I Cities……………………  100 days

========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment