Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Dear Shri R K Singhji : Please Hurry !

 Dear Shri R K Singhji : Please Hurry !


 https://lnkd.in/dwqZJ_YG

=================================

Dear Shri R K Singhji,
 
 
Even as you visit COP27, the questions that will be uppermost in your mind will be :
 
Ø  Will we manage to reach our target of 500 GW of Renewable Energy ( mostly SOLAR ) by 2030 ?

Ø  Can we manage this without undue dependence on large-scale imports of panels from China ?

Ø  Can we do this without having to raise $ 100 Billion per year , year after year ?

Ø  Can we do this at VERY LOW COST and without employing toxic processes ?

Ø  Can we cover the rooftops and vertical glazing of our millions of buildings with Solar Panels ?

Ø  Can we have most of our EVs, powered by Printed Solar Film mounted on rooftop ?

Ø  Can we dispense with lakhs of roadside Battery Charging Stations ?
 
You will find answers to these questions in the following report
 
I list below my earlier e-mails on this matter , including the following sent to Shri Harsh Shringlaji
( Foreign Secretary – psfs@mea.gov.in )


Procuring Technology for “ Printed Solar Film “ [ 18 Feb 2022 ]

https://lnkd.in/eexPsFJS

======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment