Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Electoral Bonds Fully Transparent ? Not to Public

 Electoral Bonds Fully Transparent ? Not to Public

https://lnkd.in/dv5qExcA

=========================================

Dear Supreme Court,
 
In this connection, I have sent to you – and to all Political Parties – my following suggestion :

Ø  Transparency in Political Funding ? ………………….[ 06 July 2017 ]

https://lnkd.in/fnaebrH

I urge you to forward my suggestion of 06 July 2017 , to the Petitioners and the
Central Government, and tell them to submit on 06 Dec 2022 ( next date for
hearing ), their OBJECTIONS if any, to my suggestion

 
You may also ask them to submit in writing, MODIFICATIONS if any, to my
suggestion

This REFORM for funding of Political Parties has assumed TOP PRIORITY
considering that :
 
Ø  General Elections are due in another 14 months ( Feb 2024 ? )
 
Ø  In addition, during 2024 itself, following 7 States have their MLA elections :
Andhra Pradesh
Sikkim
Arunachal Pradesh
Odisha
Haryana
Maharashtra
Jharkhand
 
Ø  Following 9 States have their Legislative Elections due in 2023 :
1.     Meghalaya
2.     Nagaland
3.     Tripura
4.     Karnataka
5.     Chhattisgarh
6.     Madhya Pradesh
7.     Mizoram
8.     Rajasthan
9.     Rajasthan
==========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment