Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Recycling Plastic Bottle ? How about Re-Using Imaginatively ?

 Recycling Plastic Bottle ? How about Re-Using Imaginatively ?


 https://lnkd.in/gsyDdhh9
==================================

Dear Shri Vaidyaji,
 
Congratulations on this laudable Green Initiative

I urge you to consider this :
Basic needs of a human is :  ROTI  -  KAPDA  -  MAKAN

Your team of brilliant scientists have found a way to recycle PET bottles into
KAPDA

At this moment, recycling PET bottles into ROTI seems far fetched

But after “ shredding used plastic bottles into flakes and melting into micro-pellets
“ , how about using those pellets to mould NEW plastic bottles which poor people
 can collect and use these to build a MAKAN ?
 
Did you say MAKAN ?
Of course !  - and FREE of COST too  !
 
Here is my earlier e-mail on “ HOW “ :


Ø  Turning a Threat into an Opportunity ? ……………….[ 23 Dec 2017 ]

https://lnkd.in/fpzyeHP

====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment