Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Services Export : the Silver Lining

 Services Export : the Silver Lining


 https://lnkd.in/dYJVwRFQ

==========================================

Dear Shri Ashwini Vaishnawji – Shri Rajeev Chandrasekharji – Shri Piyush Goyalji :
 
 
Even as we continue our efforts to make India a Manufacturing Hub for entire world, I urge you to :
 

Ø  Leveraging our Engineering Talent ……………….13  Dec 2018


https://lnkd.in/ftxriwr


Extract :

But , if “ Manufacturing Sector “ and “ Service Sector “ were two horses in the
 GDP race , I would bet on the “ Service Sector “, especially from the following
 view-points :
 
        # “ Capital Investment per Job created “ would be much lower ( may be 10
       % of  Mfg. Sector ? )
 
       #    Jobs created would be much higher  ( may be 5 times of  Mfg sector ? )
 
      #    Time ( to create those jobs ) would be much shorter ( months instead of
       years )
 
 #     Export of “ Services “ are much easier than export of “ Goods “
 
      #     Quality of our “ Services “ are comparable – or even better – than from
       other countries
 
     #     We will , soon , have the desired quality / quantity of Internet connectivity ,
       all over India
 
      #    We are turning out thousands of Graduates each year though some need “
      Skilling “
 
      #    Salaries of our Engineers are 20 - 25 % of similar hires in USA – EU – Japan
       – UK etc
 
 

Ø  Brain Inc 2.0 ………………………………………..21 Aug 2017

https://lnkd.in/f69wKvd

======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment