Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Thank You , Chris Sheldrick

 Thank You , Chris Sheldrick


 CEO – What3Words – chris@what3words.com  / chris@csheldrick.com  ]
 
https://lnkd.in/dbHUbxAY

======================================

What for ?

For accepting my suggestion to bring What3Words to India in a big way

 
When did you suggest ?

Here is my email :
Sun  19-11-2017  10:37
It is time you come up with HINDI language version for India’s 1.3 Billion people , where millions live / sleep on footpaths ( sidewalks )
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did what3words reply ?

Yes. Here is their prompt e-mail reply :

Chloe Day (what3words Support)
Nov 20,   09:45 GMT

Hi Hemen,

Thank you for your email. We are working on Hindi as we speak and it will be released early next year. Keep an eye on our website and newsletter for the latest updates.

All best wishes,

Chloe
support@what3words.com 

=================================

No comments:

Post a Comment