Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Stubble Problem Solution : Local or Foreign ? [ 11 Oct 2022 ]

 Stubble Problem Solution : Local or Foreign ? [ 11 Oct 2022 ]


https://lnkd.in/dE_jTMXu

=========================================

May be that " Foreign Solution " described in this e-mail is marginally better than the " Local Solution " suggested in my following e-mail 5 YEARS ago

Irony is that, Punjab / Haryana govts have paid no heed . Nor has Delhi Govt / Central Govt ! They are all busy blaming each other

All over India, some 1 million ( 10 lakh ) persons die EACH YEAR due to Air Pollution

Of this, may be 1 LAKH could be from Delhi alone

Hence, if that " Local Solution " suggested by me 5 years ago ( for a ONE TIME capital cost of just Rs 600 Crore ) was implemented, we could have saved 5 LAKH lives !

But who cares ! It seems in India, human lives are cheap !

And politicians ( of all shades and creeds ) are busy debating NON-ISSUES on TV Channels , hoping ( and succeeding too ) to divert public attention from the invisible " Stubble Burning Killer "

And those suffering / dying are suffering in SILENCE !

And the Supreme Court is accused of " Unwarranted Judicial Activism " and encroaching upon the turf of ADNINISTATIVE WING, if it speaks up or " directs " those govts !

Cry beloved Motherland !

==============================

 Smog in Brain ?..................... [ 10 Nov 2017 ]

 https://lnkd.in/dXNjUMkn

============================== 

No comments:

Post a Comment