Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Dear PM : Introspection won’t help / Technospection will

 Dear PM : Introspection won’t help / Technospection will

https://lnkd.in/dfU7nvdW

=======================================

Dear Shri Prime Minister ,

Year 2023 :
Introspection of the results of Karnataka State Assembly elections , will lead you to conclude , ( among many other conclusions ), that BJP failed to gauge what issues were bothering the voters
BJP leaders conducted thousands of rallies / road-shows and delivered hundreds of hours of speeches
But the entire effort was a gigantic / deafening MONOLOGUE
True , there was no way you could collar a million voters on the streets, ask them what is their problem – and answer them, on the spot
But it is still not too late to “ script “ the results of 2024 General Elections, by engaging 900 million voters to engage with you , in a one – to – one DIALOGUE ( a TWO WAY conversation in real time ), by implementing “ Technospection “ as described in my following email to you :

Ø  Dear PM - Here is your BRAHMASHTRA for 2024  / 28 February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment