Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Shri Meghwalji : Who killed 288 in Train Tragedy ?

 Shri Meghwalji : Who killed 288 in Train Tragedy ?

https://lnkd.in/diAMrEqZ

===============================

Some 4 years ago, I had suggested a mechanism to pin the guilty and compute the harm caused in such cases of “ Omission “ , through my following e-mail :

Needed : a Service Liability Act…. 12  June 2019

Nothing happened

Now , find below , a DRAFT of such an Act ( - I have not given up hope that you may consider introducing in the Monsoon Session of Lok Sabha ) :

=======================================

Can we integrate LLM into my proposed SERVICE LIABILITY ACT, to “  make government services way better “ ?

Let there be neither any doubt nor any hesitation .

Let there be only a WILL and a DETERMINATION

Here is how :

=========================================

What about we failing to take “ timely / appropriate / adequate “ action NOW to prevent JOB-LOSSES likely to be caused by AI  ?

If we don’t act NOW , without doubt , that too , would come under “ Acts of Omission “

Look at what Sam Altman had to say in this regard :

In two generations , we can kind of adapt to any amount of labour market changes and there are new jobs. That is going to happen here with AI.

Dear Shri Meghwalji,

What Sam forgot to mention > In matter of AI , two generations last barely 2 years !

It is not too late to consider implementation of my following  7 year old e-mails :


A NEW ECONOMIC ORDER ? aka " Start Up Act - 2015 " ………….12  Sept  2015


" BACK FACTORY " OF THE WORLD ?   ………………………………………. 09 Sept 2015


Summary of E-Mails to Cabinet Ministers > SELF EMPLOYMENT / GIG ECONOMY
[  64 emails till  .. 10 Mar 2021  ]


National Jobs Policy : Treasure Hunt  …………………………………………… 15 Dec 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment