Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Good Advice by Energy Transition Advisory Committee

 Good Advice by Energy Transition Advisory Committee


https://lnkd.in/dNHTg_ui
=======================================

MY  TAKE :

Dear Committee,

Thank you for this recommendation which , I hope gets accepted by the Central
Government – and soon

I am sure it is just the first step towards ultimate implementation of my following
earlier E Mail to our Cabinet Ministers :

Ø  Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ?  ………….  20 Nov 2018

https://lnkd.in/fep8UKZ



With regards,

Hemen Parekh
www.hemenparekh.ai /  09 April 2023


Related Readings :

Ban diesel four-wheelers in India's big cities by 2027, says energy transition panel   ..  Eco Times / 08 May 2023



Highway Toll Rs 193 Cr / day : Peanuts !  … …….02 May 2023

National EV Policy  ………  ……………………………… 25 Mar  2023


From : Harm Quotient / To : Trans-Tax  …………. 03 Oct 2022


A Problem worthy of Geospatial Data ?  ………….. 03 Dec 2021


Gadkariji : From a Vision to a Mission ………………[ 17 Dec 2020 ]


Congratulations, Avinash Dhakneji ……………………[ 15 Dec 2020 ]


Pigovian Tax for Polluters ?                                   [ 03 Apr 2019 ]


National Clean Air Tax ? – a Pigovian tax ?            [ 11 Jan 2019 ]


Traffic Congestion ? Finally, a solution in sight ?.........[ 31 May 2019 ]

FAME II > FAME III > FAME IV…………………………………[ 05 Mar 2019 ]

Trans-portability Theory ………………………………………….[ 10 Dec 2018 ]


PUBLIC TRANSPORT AS A SOLUTION ?...........................[ 15 Feb 2016 ]

===================================
hashtagdata hashtagindia hashtagemail hashtagtax hashtagtransport hashtagpublictransport hashtagenergytransition

No comments:

Post a Comment