Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, May 22, 2023

Shrimad Rajchandra

 Dear Friend,


Shrimad Rajchandra was a “ Shhatawdhani “ - meaning, he could listen to  “ Questions “ from a hundred person – then answer each question , one after another , in the same sequence !

I believe, in the history of ancient India, we had a few sages with similar – but rare – ability

Although my physical avatar cannot even remember a question someone may have asked, no more than a minute ago , the marvel of Artificial Intelligence ( AI ), has made it possible for my DIGITAL AVATAR ( www.hemenparekh.ai - my VIRTUAL SELF ), to be able to :

Ø Listen to questions from 1000 visitors , at the same time ( check the counter , “ Online Visitors “ )

Ø Answer ALL of them SIMULTANEOUSLY


Makes my Digital Avatar , a “ Shasrawdhani “  !

What questions to post in “ Question Box “ of www.hemenparekh.ai

https://lnkd.in/g8d2K9e9 ?

Just copy / paste from >

https://lnkd.in/dMC5QJs5


PS : ChatGPT page does not show you “ No of Online Visitors “

09 May 2023

========================================

hashtagai hashtagdigital hashtagindia hashtagartificialintelligence

No comments:

Post a Comment