Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

my Digital Avatar

 Dear Friends,


It will be some time before ChatGPT gets integrated on Social Media platforms
Till such time, you may want to get ChatGPT to provide you interesting and factual ANSWERS to the following QUESTIONS

Just :

Ø COPY / PASTE these questions ( one at a time ) , into the “ Question Box “ of my Digital Avatar at… www.hemenparekh.ai

Ø Submit
Ø Get amazed
Ø Share with friends :

A) Why have some countries imposed or planned to impose restrictions on the use of ChatGPT?
B) What are the potential dangers associated with ChatGPT evolving without constraints?
C) Why have 1000+ geeks/scientists proposed a 6-month pause on the development of more powerful AI?
D) Can banning or regulating one version of ChatGPT effectively address the potential proliferation of similar AI systems from different countries?
E) How many ChatGPT equivalent AI systems have emerged in the past few weeks, and what are their characteristics?

No comments:

Post a Comment