Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Wherefore Art Thou, O Jobs ?

 Wherefore Art Thou, O Jobs ?


https://lnkd.in/d6tsmBVH

=====================================

With rapid proliferation of AI based “ productivity-enhancing “ Apps , what jobs are most likely to disappear ?

Read-up ( offline or online ) and you will get vague / broad / non-specific answer such as :

#  White collar workers – Back office staff – Clerical employees etc.

Obviously , this answer is not helping individuals who might lose their jobs to AI

So , why not ask AI :  What specific jobs are you likely to take over ?

ChatGPT gave me following “ SPECIFIC “ answer

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
www.hemenparekh.ai /  08 May 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment