Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, May 1, 2023

Highway Toll Rs 193 Cr / day : Peanuts !

 Highway Toll Rs 193 Cr / day : Peanuts !


https://lnkd.in/dSE6BP3W

==============================

Dear Gadkariji / Piyush Goyalji :

By making RFID compulsory for payment of Highway Toll tax, it is

helping TAX INCREASE,

0n 25 Feb 2021……. ......................................Rs 104 Cr ( in one day )

#  Expected collection for 2021 ….. ........Rs 34,000 Cr

#  Expected to reach in 3 to 4 years…… Rs  1.34 Lakh*Crore

On April 29 , 2023, the daily toll collection through FASTag achieved a historic milestone, reaching an all-time high collection of ₹193.15 crore with 1.16 crore transactions recorded in a single day , NHAI said

Now imagine that we find a method to make all 70 million ( 4 wheelers ) to pay a TRANS-TAX

Ø    Whether plying on Highways or on City Roads

Ø    Every day

Ø     Automatically ( using same method of Pre-paid RFID ) /

without human  intervention


In such an event, I suppose we could , quite possibly collect,

Rs 25  Lakh*Crore  per year !


Dear Minsters,

One more time with love, I urge you to get Transport Experts / IT

Experts , to examine the feasibility of :


Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ? ……….[ 20 Nov 2018 ]

https://lnkd.in/fep8UKZ

=======================================
hashtagtax hashtagtransport

No comments:

Post a Comment