Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Citizenship Law : Opposition vs Alternative

  B )  Eligibility Criteria

As per TV channel Aaj Tak , between 1971 and 2014 , some 17 lakh migrants from Pakistan – Afghanistan – Bangla Desh , entered India . No one knows how many of these are Muslims ( not eligible ) and how many are “ Hindu – Parsi – Jain – Sikh – Christian – Baudhh “ ( Eligible )
If they discover the above-mentioned Citizenship Application Portal , they will give up  “ signing in “ after struggling for 15 minutes – what with the form requiring repeated entering of CAPTCHA and OTPs  !
Dear Shri Amitbhai Shah ,
I strongly urge you to make it easy for an applicant , to first conclude whether he / she is ELIGIBLE or not , before subjecting her to this “ Online Torture Punishment ( OTP ) “
By publishing following , clickable , ELIGIBILITY  FLOW CHART on the portal :

No comments:

Post a Comment