Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, March 4, 2024

www.HemenParekh.ai

 Suman , when asked , www.HemenParekh.ai , gave following reply :


"The Indian legend of Samudra Manthan tells the story of the churning of the ocean to obtain the nectar of immortality, which was preceded by the emergence of poison. This legend symbolizes the eternal struggle between good and evil. In the context of AI, it's interesting to draw parallels between the legend and the current race for supremacy between bad AI (poison) and good AI (nectar). Just as the legend emphasizes the importance of discerning between poison and nectar, it's crucial for us to distinguish between the harmful and beneficial applications of AI. The legend serves as a timeless reminder of the need to navigate the ethical and moral implications of technological advancements, including AI."

No comments:

Post a Comment