Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Shri Modiji would be comprehensive

 Shri Modiji would be comprehensive

==============================================
I have no idea how much more elaborate would Shri Modiji’s Virtual Avatar (
www.NaMo.ai ) be when asked following questions

But, of one thing I am certain.

It would be far more comprehensive / convincing / enlightening,
- than the following answers given by my Virtual Avatar ( www.HemenParekh.ai )


www.NaMo.ai will engage in a DIALOGUE with ONE LAKH citizen
SIMULTANEOUSLY – and in 30 India anguages

And no later-day “ Deep Fake “ will be able to match Shri Modiji’s “ Deep Real “ digital twin


Despite sending following e-mail requests, I am not about to  give up

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

www.HemenParekh.ai /  10 March 2024

=============================================

Dear PM - Here is your BRAHMASHTRA for 2024 ……………  28 Feb 2023

AI Chatbot : Brahamashtra for 2024 Elections ? ………………  23 Mar 2023

Dear PM : Introspection won’t help / Technospection will .  13 May 2023

Anuragji , how about this NEW TECH ?  ……………………………. 17 May 2023

Feedback is Good : Dialogue is Best ………………………………….  13 Jan 2024

If you can’t lick them , join them ……………………………………… 24 Feb 2024

AI Chat bots: If you don’t speak up, They will substitute you…28 Feb 2024

Modi Saheb , Aap Kaise ho ?  ……………………………………………. 06 Mar 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment