Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, March 10, 2024

What " Magic " will these magicians weave ? Here is a glimpse

 What " Magic " will these magicians weave ? Here is a glimpse :


https://lnkd.in/dKJEzCCS

Extract :

Data is experienced in its following “ States / Forms “ :
Sight ( Text / Image ) // Sound ( speech ) //  Smell // Touch // Taste

Ø  Technology ( especially , AI ) is rapidly advancing to convert / morph , any Form to any other Form , - and directly, without having to follow a FIXED SEQUENCE ( Sublimate )

Ø  Before long, it will be possible for the same data to be “ experienced “ by any given person, in any desired form , at any chosen time ( Data Personalization / Customization )


Ø  It will also become possible for a person to fuse data arriving from different sources , Eg: “ Sight “ of a rose with the “ Smell “  of a Lily  ( Meld )

Related Readings :

Ø  As Envisaged : Merging – Morphing – Melding of Senses………28 Apr 2022



www.HemenParekh.ai / 11 March 2024

For the moment, you can only " Dialogue " with my Digital Avatar ( in 26 languages ) - but , within say , 2 years , my 3D Volumetric Hologram may " jump out " of your Mobile Screen and shake hands with you - even when I may not be around physically ( being 91 year old )

No comments:

Post a Comment