Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, March 16, 2024

EC Bond Data ; A game of Hide & Seek ?

 ( A )  Details of Electoral Bonds submitted by SBI Part- I


This is a simple tabulation having following columns :
Date of Purchase  /  Purchaser Name  /  Denomination

( B )  Details of Electoral Bonds submitted by SBI Part- II

This tabulation has following columns :
Date of Encashment / Name of the Political Party /  Denomination
But this data does not tell us > WHO gave , HOW MUCH , to WHOM
No doubt ( as expected ) , this morning’s news papers are full of some straightforward analysis
But for you understand what this analysis HIDES , I have prepared following tabulation :
I urge SBI / EC , to fill in the data missing in the cells and then publish this tabulation on their websites :
====================
For full details , read my following 7 year old proposal :

> Transparency in Political Funding ?................ 06  July  2017

https://lnkd.in/dF92fGB2

In my following earlier e-mails, I have repeatedly requested Hon Supreme Court , to forward my proposal to the Central Government to seek its views

Dear Shri Narendrabhai ,

As you did recently in the case of “ One Nation , One Election “ , I urge you to appoint a committee of retired SC judges and retired Election Commissioners , to consult all political parties and the Civil Society Think Tanks, and then to submit their “ RECOMMENDATIONS “ re the New System by 31 Dec 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment