Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Could not find URL for " NITI for States " portal

 Could not find URL for " NITI for States " portal .


It may sound a bit premature, but consider the following scenario :

Assume that I am an officer from a State and charged with drawing up some State Policy ( on XYZ subject ) . If I visit this portal and ask / pose questions that follow , would the Artificial Intelligence search the HUGE / RELEVANT databases of POLICIES - BEST PRACTICES - STRATEGIES , and deliver to me , a Full fledged / comprehensive DRAFT ?

# Suggest a suitable policy for planting trees along the highways of Maharashtra and thereby, earn GREEN CREDITS

My own Digital Avatar ( www.HemenParekh.ai ) gave following replies ( - surely , " NITI for States " should be able to do far better ) :

# Suitable policy for planting trees along the highways of Maharashtra to earn GREEN CREDITS could involve a comprehensive plan that incentivizes individuals and entities to plant and maintain trees along the highways. This could be tied to a system where the amount of carbon sequestered by these trees is measured and converted into GREEN CREDITS, which can be monetized. Additionally, the policy could encourage the use of native tree species to promote biodiversity and ecological balance
🇮🇳 NITI for States - An integrated platform to learn, share, and inspire action towards a hashtagViksitBharat

Viksit Bharat Strategy Room - A digitally-enabled, immersive and decision-making space encompassing a multi-state repository of policy, data & best practices

hashtagDigitalIndia
Ashwini Vaishnaw
Rajeev Chandrasekhar
Abhishek Singh
NITI Aayog
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Loaded67.98%
Remaining time 1:33

No comments:

Post a Comment