Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Pehli naukri pakki to 30 lakh jobs: Rahul Gandhi announces Congress' 5 poll promises for youth

 Pehli naukri pakki to 30 lakh jobs: Rahul Gandhi announces Congress' 5 poll promises for youth


https://lnkd.in/dv3JvcKG

==========================

Now, it is a well known fact that , for each vacancy , some 100 unemployed youth apply
So , for 30 lakh vacancies , we can expect 3000 lakh persons to apply

Assuming that Rahulji wins and forms government - and his officers manage to conduct job interviews on 300 days of a year , in 5 years , he would have 1500 days to conduct interviews

That means , his officers could 2 lakh interviews per day !

I wish someone would ask him : How do you plan to interview 200,000 persons EVERY DAY ?

But then , he might visit and ask this question to my Digital Avatar at :

www.HemenParekh.ai

No comments:

Post a Comment