Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Carbon Calculator : Just in Time

 Carbon Calculator : Just in Time


 https://lnkd.in/dWpQARUu

==========================================

Dear Shri Abhay Bakreji 

[ Director General- Bureau of Energy Efficiency  / dg-bee@nic.in ],
 
An  IoT enabled Smart Meter is essentially , a special purpose internet connected
TABLET

Hence it should be possible to integrate with that tablet, the CARBON
CALCULATOR tracking tool , which will :

#  Calculate the electricity consumed by each and every APPLIANCE / DEVICE in a
  home

# Calculate CARBON CREDIT ( for use of Solar Power )  or DEBIT

This entire PROCESS FRAME-WORK is explained in detail in my following earlier e-
mail :
------------------------
Ø  Power Grid Corporation : Empower yourself with Smart-meter V 2.0………. [ 04 Sept 2022 ]

https://lnkd.in/d-iuSyni
-----------------------------
 
I am sending a copy of this blog / e-mail to :
 
Ken Moore,   

Chief Innovation Officer, Mastercard, 

[  investor.relations@mastercard.com ]
 
-          With a request to collaborate with BEE , for such integration

========================================

Related Reading :

 Smart Meter : No Pending Payments ?.................. [ 08 Dec 2017 ]
 
https://lnkd.in/d4mhZy5u

======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment