Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Medical Devices getting Internet Connected : Foundation of Healthcare

 Medical Devices getting Internet Connected : Foundation of Healthcare


https://lnkd.in/dKwyuzpC

====================================

Dear Shri Yogi Adityanathji,
 
Congratulations on setting in motion, a revolution in Healthcare

( Ayushman V 2.0? ) as reported in the following news report


Before long, your initiative of installing Health ATM, is bound to get
copied by all other States


I urge you to use your good offices with the concerned Union

Ministers to amend the “ PLI Scheme for Medical Device

Manufacturing “  , in order to mandate embedding of

“ Health Monitoring Sensors ( IoT linked ) “ , so as to accelerate

this Healthcare V 2.0


If – and when – we implement this embedding, rest of the World will follow !
 
=======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment