Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Thank You, Election Commission

 Thank You, Election Commission


https://lnkd.in/dAg95f5c

=============================================

What for ?
 
For taking the first step towards :

PIPPPA = Prevention of Irresponsible Promises by Political Parties Act
 
What first step ?
  
For requiring the Political Parties to : 

#  SUMMARIZE their Poll Promises in a tabulation listing each promise
separately

#  COMMITTING the expenditure budgeted for each promise

#  EXPLAINING , how the party plans to fund ( raise resources ), for each
promise and totally

============================================
3 YEARS ago, I sent following E-Mail to the Cabinet Ministers and the
Election Commission :


Ø  Simple Summary of Sankalp ……………………[ 10 April 2019 ]

https://lnkd.in/f4x8eKc

 
Extract :

Congratulations, Shri Rajnath Singhji :
 
For releasing this remarkable document “ Sankalp Patra “
 
To make it easier to read and grasp by ordinary citizens, I have tabulated
below, some of its important Sankalps
=========================================

POLL  MANIFESTO  LAW 
 
PIPPPA = Prevention of Irresponsible Promises by Political Parties Act
 
{ Full Details as suggested in my following E Mail } :


Ø  Freezing of Freebies ……………………………..[ 29 Aug 2022 ]

https://lnkd.in/dtnPzcTf

Highlight :
 
 Accountability
  
Ø  Against each and every item ( in Poll Manifesto ), there must be
mention of :

#  Amount of Money / Funds required 

    ( One-time CAPITAL amount for Infra Projects / Recurring
Annual revenue expenditure for WELFARE measures for 5 years )
     
     
         
  #  How the Party proposes to “ finance “ 

    ( eg: by raising existing taxes / levying NEW taxes / Borrowing etc )

No comments:

Post a Comment