Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Sorry, I cannot sell my house to YOU !

 Sorry, I cannot sell my house to YOU !



https://lnkd.in/ddenuncg

===================================

Dear Shri Gadkariji,
 
This news – as reported – are “ unbelievable “

May be this news-report is “ incomplete / inaccurate “ and falls in the category of “ half truth “

Whatever .

But , unless you come out with some “ clarification “ soon, this report is bound to
 spread “ misconception “ and “ apprehension “ , not only among those wanting to
 buy / sell a car, but ( by extension of same logic ), also among buyers/sellers of
 houses

And as far as the question of “ fraudulent activities “ ( by which , you mean , use
 of unaccounted CASH viz. BLACK MONEY ) is concerned, its incidence in “ buying
 / selling “ houses is 100 TIMES more than in resale of cars !

===================================

No comments:

Post a Comment