Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Et Tu, RBI ?

 Et Tu, RBI ?


https://lnkd.in/dezPssfv
========================================

Dear Shri Rabi Sankarji,

My apologies for paraphrasing “ Et Tu, Brute ( Even You, Brutus ) ? “
And for :
“ Not that I loved Caesar less, but that I loved Rome more “
Do I hear correctly ?
“ Not that I loved Customer Privacy less but that I love DATA MONETIZATION more “

 You are not the first person to stress upon :
Ø  Data is MONEY
Ø  Data has significant value for businesses
Ø  Personal Data  vs  Public Data
Ø  User as the “ Data Owner “
Ø  Customer Privacy  
Ø  Need for user consent
Ø  Data not owned by RBI
 
Nor are you the first to talk about “ Monetization of Personal Data “ of customers

However, you are THE FIRST person to talk about :   “ Community Protection Law “
You have not elaborated on what shape such “ Community Protection Law “ should take
I hope what you have in mind is :
Ø  Monetization of any User’s Personal Data , must include COMPENSATING the user for using his data
Ø  Customer Privacy will mean selling / sharing ONLY “ Aggregated and Anonymized Data “
 
I urge you to consider the following FRAME-WORK for your proposed
 “Community Protection Law “ :
---------------------------------------------
Ø  Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 4 D ]….[ 14 Feb 2019 ]

https://lnkd.in/fRqce6R

------------------------------------------------
 
Ø  SARAL ( Single  Authentic  Registration for Anywhere  Login )….[ 10 Feb 2019 ]

https://lnkd.in/fruaZJ8

---------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment