Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Shiv Thali Bhojan Scheme : Review in favour of Jobless

 Shiv Thali Bhojan Scheme : Review in favour of Jobless


 https://lnkd.in/d5HahsNA
======================================

Dear  Shri Ravindra Chavanji,

stmin.itnfcs@maharashtra.gov.in ]

Minister for Food Supplies - Maharashtra


While reviewing, please keep in mind following points :

#  In past 2 years, millions have lost their jobs during COVID – with little of getting re-employed

#  Every year, to our work-force, we are adding 12 million youth – with no jobs for most

#  As a Society, even if we are unable to give them jobs or self-employment, we have a moral obligation to
    ensure that no citizen goes to bed hungry – whatever the cost

#  No poor hungry person , standing in a queue for food, must be humiliated by demanding “ identity “


In this context, I urge you to go through my following earlier e-mails :
 
Ø  Community Kitchen ? Never too late !................... [ 01 Dec 2021 ]

https://lnkd.in/dZFWaETn

=====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment