Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, October 1, 2022

MOSIP

 MOSIP

( Modular Open Source Identity Platform )

https://lnkd.in/drAk__Kb

==================================

Dear Friends,

Congratulations for this much-needed initiative, which will enable billons around
the world to get a Digital Identity – billions who have none at present

But at the other end of this IDENTITY SPECTRUM, there are a couple of billions,
who are literally “ drowning “ in hundreds of digital ( and paper ) identities – all
having a lot of common information about them !

These people are fed up of carrying those multiple identities ( paper ones, in
pocket and digital ones on their mobiles ), to be able to show to any person /
agency / authority / goods & service providers , when demanded

They are desperately looking for a solution which can “ merge “ all those
identities into just ONE UNIQUE identity

You might want to examine my following suggestion to give such persons,


YUP ( Your Unique Profile ) /  I am One , I will become Many   [ 06 Jan 2020 ]

https://lnkd.in/eQ868K3

=====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment