Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, October 1, 2022

MITRA : Maharashtra Institution for Transformation

 MITRA : Maharashtra Institution for Transformation


https://lnkd.in/dfHtqw6d
==================================

Dear Shri Eknath Shindeji / Shri Dvendra Fadnavisji  :
 
Congratulations for this initiative which will take Maharashtra to greater heights of
Social Justice and reduction of Poverty

While framing the ROLE of MITRA, I urge you to consider my following concept
note , sent to our Cabinet Ministers and NITI Aayog, some 3 years ago :


Ø  NITI V 2.0 : a Concept Note………………………….. [ 09 June 2019 ]

 https://lnkd.in/fvwY48F

=====================================

CC :

devendrafadnavis@yahoo.com

cmeengsection@maharashtra.gov.in

rpavarsha@gmail.com

officeofmla@gmail.com

chiefminister@maharashtra.gov.in

cm@maharashtra.gov.in

shrikantshinde87@yahoo.in

 drshrikanteknathshinde@gmail.com

officeofdrshrikantshinde.delhi@gmail.com

contact@eknathshinde.com

====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment