Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Grid Battery Storage : Gopukumarji Vindicated

 Grid Battery Storage : Gopukumarji Vindicated


 https://lnkd.in/d5QifdsG

=========================================
Extract :

Ø  Question :  What battery technologies are you exploring ?

Ø  Shri Singh said :
 
“ There are two. One technology being developed is Sodium-ion, which is supposed to be more amenable to use for grid-scale storage

==============

Dear Shri  R K Singhji ,
 
I presume NDA government must have reasonable compulsions for not awarding
BHARAT RATNA to the CECRI team responsible for this break-through tech of
Sodium-ion Battery ( as suggested in my email )

But, it would vastly boost the morale and motivation of our scientists, if you
acknowledge their contribution in some public forum

===================================

 Congratulations , Shri GopuKumarji……………….. [ 30 Jan 2019 ]

https://lnkd.in/fN8G9tZ

====================================

 Grid Storage Battery : 4 Years – and counting !...... [ 17 April 2022 ]

https://lnkd.in/e7EeM32d
 
==========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment