Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Entirely possible using VotesApp

 Law panel looks into syncing of local body polls with state, Lok Sabha   … HT / 05 Jan 2024

=======================
My Take :

Ø  VotesApp  …………………………………..  18 Aug 2013

Extract :

After login on first screen, user will be asked to select one option from :

> Panchayat Election

> Municipal Election

> State Assembly Election

> Lok-Sabha Election

Ø  Upon selection, user will be presented with the list of candidates contesting , from which , he can select only one by ticking a checkbox. There will be also a choice , labeled “ None “

Ø  A long press on a candidate’s name will display details of his declared assets as also his criminal record

Ø  After ticking / selecting a candidate, voter will click on  “ VOTE “ button, whereupon his vote gets registered and VotesApp gets inactivated

Ø  Once a voter registers on Election Commission web site , he cannot go to a poling booth and vote physically

No comments:

Post a Comment