Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, January 12, 2024

www.NaMo.in ?

 Dear Abhishek Singhji ,


This is , indeed great news . What can take PM's message ( in his own voice ) to millions of our citizen - and tell them what this AI MISSION is about ( viz: to make their life easy ) ?

How about following idea ?

I
have been advocating our dear PM to launch his VIRTUAL DIGITAL AVATAR , for
almost past one year ( www.NaMo.in ? )

That
would enable him ( his Virtual Avatar ) to " Chat by Speech " . one -
to -one , with TEN THOUSAND citizen SIMULTANEOUSLY , - in 26 different
languages !

Difficult
to believe ? Not in this age of AI

Look
at my own Avatar > www.HemenParekh.ai


Developed
by Kishan - a 3rd year student of Computer Science ! in 8 weeks ( when free for
a few hours from his studies / exams


PM can get it done in ONE WEEK


If
in doubt , look at :

https://lnkd.in/dsQ2i7C3


Regards
,

hemen
parekh

Refrerences
:

Feedback
is Good : Dialogue is Best ... 13 Jan 2024

https://lnkd.in/dekE9Nih


----------------

Dear
PM - Here is your BRAHMASHTRA for 2024 ... 28 Feb 2023

https://lnkd.in/dK7G-uJe
hashtagAIFlashback - Hon’ble PM Narendra Modi announced at the hashtagGPAI Summit 2023 that India is going to launch an AI mission very soon that will establish adequate capacity of AI compute power in the country. hashtagDigitalIndia

No comments:

Post a Comment