Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, January 11, 2024

SC takes cognizance : Only after 9 years

 This, the top court on Thursday, found unacceptable, noting the NGT’S opinion connoted as if only the people living in the Delhi-ncr alone are entitled to pollution free atmosphere and not those living in other parts of the country.


“Such an observation by the NGT is in complete ignorance of the fact that citizens living in other parts of the country, other than Delhi-ncr, also have a fundamental right to a pollution-free environment as guaranteed by Article 21 of the Constitution of India,” it said.

The bench added that the NGT, in its endeavour to safeguard the fundamental right of the people of Delhi-ncr, cannot allow infringement of the same fundamental right of the citizens living elsewhere. “The observation of the NGT is totally unjustified and unwarranted,” it maintained.

=====================================
My  Take :

Dear Justices  AS Oka and Pankaj Mithal :
supremecourt@nic.in

Many thanks for taking cognizance of my following 9 YEAR old e-mail :

Second Class Citizens ? …………………….. 07 Jan 2015

https://lnkd.in/dKi9nWQ7

In any case , I hope that , on its own , SC will take SUO MOTO cognizance of this blog and treat it as a PIL to enlarge its recent orders to cover the rest of India !

===================================
Dear Shri Nitin Gadkariji ,

Here is your chance to “ Surprise the Supreme “

By filing an AFFIDAVIT which says :

“ Dear Hon Supreme Court :
Many thanks for suggesting that my Ministry explore the use of ADVANCING TECHNOLOGY , for finding a PERMANENT solution to the air pollution caused by , not only the DIESEL vehicles but for ALL vehicles

Not only for citizen of Delhi but for ALL the citizen of India , living anywhere
To announce such a POLICY in 6 months

We do not need 6 months . In 6 weeks , we will submit a clear ROAD-MAP for “ Air Pollution Solution “ based on the Framework suggested in :

Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ?.. ……. 20 Nov 2018 “

https://lnkd.in/dcPRjHQm

No comments:

Post a Comment