Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Feedback is Good : Dialogue is Best

 Dear Narendrabhai ,


Congratulations for the launch of Jan Man Survey

I reproduce below , my feedback on some of the parameters downloaded from NaMo App

But in the Survey , there is no way for ME to ask YOU :

#   Clarification about some of the issues listed in the survey
#   What are your future plans for further reforms after winning 2024 election

Nor is there ( in NaMo app), any way for YOU to tell ME what are your plans

Hence, this is still a ONE WAY , and ONE TIME communication

It is NOT a DIALOGUE where any citizen can keep asking you questions ( one after another ) and you can keep answering

There was no way you could take on Questions from a thousand citizen and give sharp / specific Answers to each of them – at the same time , SIMULTANEOUSLY

Now there is – the Artificial Intelligence way

I invite you to take a few minutes out of your busy schedule , visit my Digital Avatar ( www.HemenParekh.ai ) and TALK to my AVATAR  ( in any of the 26 languages ) and get immediate reply ( in my own voice ) , in the language selected by you  !

Should you desire, developing and launching a similar www.NaMo.ai may take 2 weeks

2 CRORE subscribers of your YouTube channel can start a DIALOGUE with your VIRTUAL AVATAR and then spread the news to their friends / relatives
As the largest political party in the World , BJP has 18 CRORE registered members. You have their Mobile Numbers and may be, their E Mail IDs as well.

It will take BJP’s IT department , just a few hours to invite them to visit your VIRTUAL AVATAR

With just a few weeks left for general election , this would be your SUPER-FAST way to engage with each  voter INDIVIDUALLY

https://lnkd.in/dBrZSbBG 14 Jan 2024 / Makar Sankrant

No comments:

Post a Comment